The United Nations Organization plan
- The Future We Want – The zero draft of the outcome document
- Political commitment
- Green economy
- Institutional Framework
- Framework for action and follow-up
- Social and economic dimensions
- Conservation and management of resources
- Strengthening the role of major groups
- Means of implementation
- Human Rights: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and make sure that they are not cumplicit in human rights abuses.
- Corporate Environmental Responsibility
- Environmental Stewartship Strategy
- Engagement Plataforms – Climate Change and Water
- Sustainable Energy for All
ICC Anti-corruption policy and business practices:The Anti-Corruption Commission encourages self-regulation by enterprises in confronting issues and provides business input into international initiatives to fight corruption.
Business Objectives for the UN convention against corruption: Monitoring, technical Assistance, and asset recovery.
ICC Rules of conduct and recommendations: Enterprises should establish reasonable controls and procedures; follow-up and promote the rules.
- Business and Peace
- Financial Markets
- Business for Development
- UN-Business Partnerships
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Submission of the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) to the Secretariat of the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development Rio +20 Earth Summit
- Broad policies to support a green economy
- Enhanced Governance
- Climate and Energy
- Oceans: Global Partnership for Oceans
The U.S., Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, and island states across the Pacific and Caribbean are among those advancing calls for more marine environments to be placed under legal protection, providing sanctuary for threatened species, habitats and ecosystems.
- Public Health
- Energy and climate
- Water and ecosystems
- Agriculture and food
- Social development
- Urbanization and cities
- Economics and Finance of sustainable development