Diplomatic delegations, government authorities academic body and financial institutions debated at the hotel Gran Marquise, Fortaleza, Brasil, on May 9-11 2012, on bilateral and multilateral relations between Brasil and Africa. The event was organized by Universidade de Fortaleza, through its post graduate program on business administration.
- Infraestructure and development of commercial relations were the main objectives of the speeches on May 10th.
- Necessity of logistic bounding Northeast Brazil and Angola by sea and air transportation.
- Brazil and Angola recently signed a 2 billion dollar exchange budget account, garanteed by the bilateral oil deposit accounts.
- Transfer of technology still seems the best investment opportunities for both countries, in relations to the developed world countries.
- Universal access to electric energy in Africa is still a challenge that Brazil recently solved in its social system. This may be the main know how in need of exchange between Brazil and Africa, through PRODEEM, PROINFA, Luz Para Todos programs from MME – Ministry of Mines and Energy of Brasil.